Our Warmest Boot
• 14” abrasion and water resistant 1680 Denier nylon upper
• Built-in angled gaiter gives complete coverage while sealing out snow.
• Reflective back-braid for added evening visibility
• Power angled nylon ankle strap and quick release upper buckle for snug fit
• The removable triple layer liner with Thinsulate Ultra™ from 3M provides comfort, warmth and wicks away moisture
• woven polypropylene inner layer to wick away moisture
• a polyester middle layer for superior thermal insulation
• a reflective metallic outer layer to reflect body heat back
• Removable triple layer insole
• Molded honeycomb frost plug insole
• 100% waterproof moulded lightweight rubber shell and outsole for excellent traction on snow and ice
• Abrasion and chemical resistance and flexibility in low temperatures
Absolute Zero’s Expedition winter boot is our warmest boot and built to withstand sub-zero temperatures keeping you warm and comfortable. Whether working outdoors or snowmobiling through the trails these boots rated to -100°C / -148°F will keep you super warm in the harshest of temperatures. The shaft is 14” high and made with durable water resistant 1680 Denier Nylon with a built-in angled gaiter giving complete coverage while sealing out snow. A power angled ankle strap and a quick release upper buckle offer a snug fit. Reflective back-braid provides better night time visibility. The removable triple layer liner with Thinsulate Ultra™ from 3M provides warmth and comfort while wicking away moisture to keep your feet warm and dry. The triple layer removable insole and molded honeycomb frost plug insole provide additional warmth for those extra cold winter days. The natural rubber shell and outsole are completely waterproof and offer excellent gripping properties on snow and ice.